Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Crafters ritalin?


Do they have Ritalin for crafters and sewers? I think I need some. I'm all over the place with things I want to create but feel I should concentrate on just a few key things and make them really superb. But you also have to do what you love right, and when I see a new fabric and get inspired I just have to run with it. I LOVE cargo pants for myself and so have started with a new pattern for girly cargos. I'm going to play with some fabric combos and sizes now.


Right now I'm trying to find my 'voice'...that's what writers do, what do sewers do??? Find my 'stitch'? Naw, I'll work on that. Anyhow I'm obsessed lately with the Quit your day job entries on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/storque/search/tags/quit-your-day-job/ everyone on Etsy seems so much more talented than me. I figure maybe with some hard work I can be half of what some of these people are :)


Okay well off to work on my day job. Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment