Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall is here!







There is nothing that invigorates me more than the first few crisp days of fall. It makes me want to run away to the woods, light a fire, warm up some tea and wrap myself up in a cozy blanket to just stare at the nature outside. What can I say I absolutely love fall! The family has a weeks vacation up at the cottage in a few weeks so it should be perfect fall weather and I don't think I've ever been this excited to get up there. Hopefully I'll find lots of inspiration up there, we plan to do little day trip and will likely visit other artisans and parks.





So since I'm on the fall kick I should share some of my photos of fall items from my photo shoot. I absolutely love how they turned out, now I just need some more buyers! :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7221894





No comments:

Post a Comment