Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photo Shoot

So last week I had my first professional photo shoot for kids clothes. It was fantastic!

I totally meant to bring along my camera and take behind the scenes shots but it remained in my purse as I rant around doing wardrobe changes :) We had booked an hour in a local park and the process was pretty much what I expected although very exciting. I had one 4 year old and one 18 month old, both 'borrowed' from friends. Moms came along too of course but Alana my photographer took control and got to work with pictures and poses.

It took a little while for the poor 18 month old to warm up to all the people and camera and refused to let go of her snack cup, but that's what kids are like at her age. I didn't bring my own 18 month old only because I figured I'd be too busy doing other thing to watch her and have her in the pics, and I was right. I'll be sure to use her in the future ones though!

First week of August I get to go and look at my photos and then I'll be able to share some.

No comments:

Post a Comment