Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF

So I still have my day job and have been working my butt off at night to create some fall items. I finally feel like I'm creating some things that are 'new' and 'me'. I hope others like them. I have booked a photo shoot next Wednesday to take some pics of these items to use through fall and into early winter.
I'm SO excited to see how the pics will turn out. Alana from Alana McClure Photography http://www.alanamcclurephotography.com/ has been great is getting ready for the shoot so far and I think they'll be great!

I have a 4 year old and 1 1/2 year old which I'm 'borrowing' from friends and think I'll have 2 outfits for each. I won't make everything they wear as I really need to streamline but I'm trying to come up with cohesive looks.

One look is in the browns, oranges and greens and looks like it will be big this fall. The other look will be greys and greens, I'm still working that one out.

I'll be sure to share the photo shoot experience with everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment